, Online Combination Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) & Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA I, II, III®) Certification Exam Preparation August 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, September 1, 2, 3 – 10 am to 12 noon, 1 pm to 3 pm SGT (GMT+8) for Asia (that’s 9pm to 11pm, midnight to 2am CST USA!)
This course offers a total of 32 hours instruction and is the most advanced oil analysis training available. The course is taught over eight days (4 hours per day). It is also designed to prepare you to take the STLE Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) and the ICML Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA I, II, III) exams with preparation compliant with ISO 18436-4. The additional content required for MLA II and III will be provided for those interested in taking these exams. ISO stipulates that you must first hold a MLA level I before taking a level II exam or the MLA level II before taking the level III.
The cost of the course does not include the ICML or STLE exam fees.
Each section will be available through the online learning course as well in the event that you miss a section or wish to review the content again. Study materials and practice quizzes are also offered upon registration.
The following is the course outline:
- Maintenance Strategies – Aug 23
- Lubrication Theory/Fundamentals – Aug 23
- Lubricant Roles and Functions (Strong Emphasis) – Aug 24
- Lubricant Selection – Aug 25
- Lubricant Application – Aug 26
- Lube Storage and Management – Aug 27
- Lube Condition Control – Aug 30
- Oil Sampling – Aug 30
- Lubricant Health Monitoring – Aug 31
- Wear Debris Monitoring and Analysis – Aug 31
- Oil Analysis Maintenance Strategies (Strong Emphasis) – Sept 1
- Lubricant Contamination Measurement and Control (Strong Emphasis) – Sept 2
- Program Development (Intense Emphasis) – Sept 3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.