This Live, Online Combination Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) & Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA I, II, III®) Certification Exam Preparation August 16, 17 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26 – 10 am to 12 noon, 1 pm to 3 pm SGT
This course offers a total of 32 hours instruction and is the most advanced oil analysis training available. The course is taught over eight days (4 hours per day). It is also designed to prepare you to take the STLE Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) and the ICML Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA I, II, III) exams with preparation compliant with ISO 18436-4. The additional content required for MLA II and III will be provided for those interested in taking these exams.
The cost of the course does not include the ICML or STLE exam fees.
Each section will be available through the online learning course as well in the event that you miss a section or wish to review the content again. Study materials and practice quizes are also offered upon registration.
The following is the course outline:
- Maintenance Strategies – Aug 16
- Lubrication Theory/Fundamentals – Aug 16
- Lubricant Roles and Functions (Strong Emphasis) – Aug 17
- Lubricant Selection – Aug 18
- Lubricant Application – Aug 18
- Lube Storage and Management – Aug 19
- Lube Condition Control – Aug 19
- Oil Sampling – Aug 23
- Lubricant Health Monitoring – Aug 23
- Wear Debris Monitoring and Analysis – Aug 24
- Oil Analysis Maintenance Strategies (Strong Emphasis) – Aug 24
- Lubricant Contamination Measurement and Control (Strong Emphasis) – Aug 25
- Program Development (Intense Emphasis) – Aug 26
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.